Riot Video Games’ collaboration with Xbox Sport Go was featured at the Xbox Showcase in June. And, as we get closer to the release date of certain Riot PC and mobile titles on the service, in-game incentives for avid gamers have been officially unveiled.
League of Legends, League of Legends Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Techniques, and Valorant from Riot Games will be available on Xbox Sport Go starting December 12. League of Legends and Valorant games, as well as a 20% EXP boost. Wild Rift perks, on the other hand, won’t be available until January.
Players who just want to try out popular Riot games can take advantage of the fully unlocked variety of playable characters and the EXP boost. Unlocking characters usually requires polishing, however with Sport Go, customers can skip that step.
- All runners present
- Entry to each new Agent as soon as they are released
- 20% Match XP boost granted to Battle Go, Event Go, and active Agent Contract progress
League of Legends
- The more than 160 champions
- Entry to each new champion as soon as they are released
- 20% XP boost
Legends of Runeterra
- All cards in Foundations Set
Team fighting techniques
- 1-Star Rare Little Legends Tactics
- 4 environmental skins will be found until April 2023, and 1 environmental skin that is on monthly rotation thereafter.
League of Legends: Wild Rift (perks available in January):
- All Champions Over 80
- Day One entry to each new champion as they are released
- 20% XP boost
- Valorant: Wise Pocket Friend
- League of Legends: Masterpiece Chest and Key
- Team Fighting Techniques: Little Legend Rare Egg
- Savage Rift: Random Emote Chest
- Legends of Runeterra–Prismatic Chest
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will likely be released on March 16, 2023
Follow our website News235.com for more updates!