- President of Ukraine, Vladimir Zelenskycondemned, Friday, September 16, the crimes of an army “Abusers” The bodies were immediately buried after hundreds of bodies were found in the forest on the outskirts of the eastern Ukrainian town of Izium, which was recaptured from the Russians last week.In a video posted on Telegram, he promised “Very just punishment” Those responsible for the alleged crimes.
- According to Kharkiv Governor Oleh Synehoubovall these are “Four hundred and fifty civilian corpses with signs of violent death and torture” who is buried in this place. “and also [corps d’]children” among those exhumed during the day “Two hundred agents and experts” He added that people working on the site.
- Russia in action “The shocking way it shows and repeats (…). We see what is left behind her., commented U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken in Washington.European foreign affairs chief Josep Borrell to himself ‘Deeply shocked’ where did it come fromEmmanuel Macron condemned “With the utmost steadfastness Atrocities committed in Izium, Ukraine under Russian occupation”.
- As far as he is concerned,Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights announces it will send a team to Izium for “Determine the circumstances of these deaths”.
- Attending a regional summit in Uzbekistan with Russian President Vladimir Putin,Turkish head of state Recep Tayyip Erdogan calls for end to conflict in Ukraine “ASAP”while Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi stressed that time is not “Not at war”.
- in front of, Fighting and shelling continued. In the east, separatist authorities in Luhansk announced that a local pro-Russian prosecutor and his deputy were killed in the blast.
- Twelve injured in Kharkiv Oblast in the Russian bombing “Lots of” Four in areas recently occupied by Ukrainians, as well as in the city of Kharkiv itself, according to regional authorities.
Find our direct link from yesterday by clicking this link.
Read all our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
narrative. Creepy discovery made in Izium after Russians evacuated
investigation. Moscow deliberately targets civilian infrastructure
fact. “Conversation” with Putin? For Pope Francis, ‘It smells bad, but we have to do it’
decrypt. Allowing Ukraine to Resist the Russians’ Foreign Weapons
narrative. Russia occupied Kupyansk for six months
video. In Izium, a ‘mass grave’ found after the Russians left
maintain. Anna Colin Lebedev and Andreas Kentendre: “Ukrainians and Russians are no longer brothers. They are enemies”
decrypt. On the Internet, NAFO’s pro-Ukrainian partisans, dog-head meme brigade
podcast. Ukraine counteroffensive: a turning point in the war?
information chart. Ukraine war map, day by day