The draw for the Champions League quarter-finals and semi-finals has been made, with some mouth-watering ties set up.
There is a repeat of last year’s Champions League semi-final as Real Madrid take on Chelsea, while there will be a first-ever meeting between Manchester City and Atletico Madrid.
UCL quarter-final ties
The four quarter-finals are now known, following the draw at UEFA’s headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Chelsea vs Real Madrid
- Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid
- Villarreal vs Bayern Munich
- Benfica vs Liverpool
When are the UCL quarter-finals?
The first-leg ties of the Champions League quarter-finals will take place on April 5 and 6, with the return fixtures taking place a week later on April 12 and 13.
Chelsea vs Real Madrid
- April 6: Chelsea vs Real Madrid in London
- April 12: Real Madrid vs Chelsea in Madrid
Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid
- April 5: Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid in Manchester
- April 13: Atletico Madrid vs Manchester City in Madrid
Villarreal vs Bayern Munich
- April 6: Villarreal vs Bayern Munich in Vila-real
- April 12: Bayern Munich vs Villarreal in Munich
Benfica vs Liverpool
- April 5: Benfica vs Liverpool in Lisbon
- April 13: Liverpool vs Benfica in Liverpool
UCL semi-final ties
The first semi-final will see the winner of Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid face the winner of Chelsea vs Real Madrid, while the other semi-final pits the winner of Benfica vs Liverpool against the winner of Villarreal vs Bayern Munich.
When are the UCL semi-finals?
The Champions League semi-final ties begin on April 26 and 27, with the second legs on May 3 and 4.