Trading activities on the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) floor started the week on a positive note with a gain of N93 billion as bulls regained dominance, driving the broad market up 170.23 basis points.
The All Share Index (ASI) increased 0.38% to close at 44,662.96 points. Along the same lines, the market capitalization appreciated by N93 billion.
As of the market close on Monday 21 November 2022, the stock market value stands at 24.3 trillion naira.
Meanwhile, the market breadth closed in the positive as NB led 26 gains and 7 losses, surpassed by JAPAULGOLD at the end of today’s session.
Since the beginning of the year, the stock market has advanced 1,946.52 basis points or 4.55%.
- NGX UPS: 44,662.96 points
- Previous UPS: 44,492.73 points
- % change of day: 0.38%
- % YtD: 4.55%
- Market Capitalization (N): 24.326 trillion
- Volume: 159.5 million
- Value (N): 1.95 billion
- Offers: 3,607
NGX ASI Top Gainers
- NB +9.94% to close at N45.35
- NEM rose +9.87% to close at N4.12
- PZ up +8.72% to close at N9.35
- CADBURY rose +7.32% to close at N11.00
- CHAMS rose +4.35% to close at N0.24
NGX Top ASI losers
- JAPAULGOLD down – 7.14% to close at N0.26
- AICO down -5.36% to close at N0.53
- MANSARD down -5.08% to close at N1.68
- STERLNBANK down -1.41% to close at N1.40
- JAIZBANK down -1.11% to close at N0.89
Top 3 by volume
- AICO – 29,923,400
- ZENITH BANK– 11,479,261
- Top 3 by value
- SEPLAT – N 478.431.592
- NB-N 263.978.226
- ZENITH BANK – N 247.697.286
… Stock market opens a positive week with a gain of N93 billion Read more on … Naijaonpoint.