Commercial activities on the floor of the Limited Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) closed today’s trading session with a gain of N710 billion in market capitalization as bulls maintained their grip on the local stock exchange.
The All Share Index (ASI) increased 2.90% to close at 46,232.37 points. In the same vein, the market capitalization appreciated by N710 billion.
At the close of trading on Wednesday 23 November 2022, the market value of the stock exchange stands at 25.2 trillion naira. Meanwhile, the market breadth closed positive as NSLTECH led 28 gains and 11 losses, surpassed by SCOA at the end of today’s session.
Since the beginning of the year, the stock market has advanced 3,515.93 basis points, or 8.23%.
- NGX UPS: 46,232.37 points
- Previous UPS: 44,929.33 points
- % change of day: 2.90%
- %YtD: 8.23%
Market Capitalization: N25.181trillion
- Volume: 187.9 million
- Value: N1.84billion
- Offers: 3,458
NGX ASI Top Gainers
- NSLTECH rose +10.00% to close at N0.22
- DANGCEM rose +9.98% to close at N262.30
- BUACEMENT rose +9.72% to close at N79.00
- CORNERST rose +9.09% to close at N0.48
- PRESTIGE rose +8.11% to close at N0.40
NGX Top ASI losers
- SCOA down – 9.30% to close at N1.17
- ROYALEX down -8.97% to close at N0.71
- ETERNA down – 4.76% to close at N5.40
- CUTIX down – 4.72% to close at N2.02
- CHAMS down -4.35% to close at N0.22
Top 3 by volume
- Living Trust – 30,110,200
Top 3 by value
- ZENITHBANK- N250,045,276
- BUACEMENTO- N218,216,697
… NGX closes positive with market capitalization up to N710 billion Read more on … Naijaonpoint.