Commercial activities on the floor of the Nigerian Exchange (NGX) closed the day with a gain of N271 billion in market capitalization as bulls regain control of the local stock exchange.
The All Share Index (ASI) increased 1.04% to close at 48,154.65 points. In the same vein, the market capitalization appreciated by N271 billion.
At market close on Friday, the stock value stood at 26.2 trillion naira. Since the beginning of the year, the stock market has advanced by 5438.21 basis points or 12.73%.
Meanwhile, market breadth closed positive as THOMASWY led 23 winners, with 14 losers overtaken by ACADEMY at the end of today’s session.
- NGX UPS: 48,154.65 points
- Previous UPS: 47,656.64 points
- Day Change Percentage: 1.04%
- % YtD: 12.73%
- Market capitalization: N 26,228 trillion
- Volume: 159.8 million
- Value: N5.04 billion
- Offers: 3,080
NGX ASI Top Gainers
- THOMASWY rose +10.00% to close at N0.44
- WEMABANK rose +9.94% to close at N3.43
- ARDOVA rose +9.71% to close at N15.25
- PZ rose +9.55% to close at N10.90
- NEIMETH rose +9.45% to close at N1.39
NGX Top ASI losers
- ACADEMY down – 9.35% to close at N1.26
- JAPAULGOLD down – 6.90% to close at N0.27
- NASCON down – 6.54% to close at N10.00
- GEREGÚ down -5.68% to close at N122.80
- CORNERST down – 4.00% to close at N0.48
Top 3 by volume
- FBNH – 47,952,376
- MTNN – 14,513,544
- FCMB – 13,367,300
Top 3 by value
- AIRTELAFRI – N443.745.815
… Investors Earn N271 Trillion As Stock Market Ends Week Positive Read more on … Naijaonpoint.