Tea Limited Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) closed on a positive note with a gain of N262 billion as bulls regained dominance, driving the broad market up 481.51 basis points.
The All Share Index (ASI) increased 1.09% to close at 44,492.73 points. In the same vein, the market capitalization appreciated by N262 billion.
At market close on Friday 18 November 2022, the market value of BGX stood at 24.2 trillion naira.
Meanwhile, the market breadth closed positive as NB led 20 gainers while 11 losers were outperformed by FIDSON late in today’s session.
Since the beginning of the year, the stock market has advanced 1,776.29 basis points or 4.15%.
- NGX UPS: 44,492.73 points
- Previous UPS: 44,011.22 points
- % change of day: 1.09%
- % YtD: 4.15%
Market Capitalization (N): 24.233 trillion
- Volume: 146.6 million
- Value (N): 1.23 trillion
- Offers: 3,028
NGX ASI Top Gainers
- NB up to +10.00% to close at N41.25
- UBN rose +9.24% to close at N6.50
- ABCTRANS rises +8.70% to close at N0.25
- MANSARD rose +7.27% to close at N1.77
- UCAP rose +6.64% to close at N12.05
NGX Top ASI losers
- FIDSON down – 9.34% to close at N8.15
- WAPIC down -8.33% to close at N0.33
- REGALINS down – 8.00% to close at N0.23
- SOVRENINS down – 7.69% to close at N0.24
- MBENEFIT down – 3.57% to close at N0.27
Top 3 by volume
- TRANSCORP – 24.360.687
- FBNH – 21,761,678
- COURTVILLE – 16,971,925
Top 3 by value
- FBNH-N 237.352.064
- MTNN-N 232.096.243
- ZENITH BANK – N 104.235.521
… Investors earn N262 trillion when stock market closes on a bullish note Read more at … Naijaonpoint.