Iniesta’s empire: the seventh largest footballer in the world


TOAndrés Iniesta is the icon of Spanish football who pushed the national team towards world Cup glory as well as help Barcelona to the multitude LaLiga Santander titles and champions leagues.

However, the elegant midfielder is not only useful on the football field. Iniesta, who moved to Japan after a brilliant career at Barcelona, ​​has become one of the highest paid footballers, taking his personal brand and business to the next level.

Forbes magazine estimates Iniesta’s condition almost € 30 million, which puts him in seventh position in the list of the highest paid football players in the world and the only Spaniard in the top 10.

His arrival at Vissel kobe made it possible. Iniesta recently signed a two-year contract extension for a whopping € 25.5 million a year.

That accounts for 90 percent of his income, with the remaining 10 percent coming from his sponsorships with brands such as Asics and Nissan, as well as other businesses.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here