QuickBooks tool hub provides us with some of the most unique tools. QuickBooks print & PDF is one among them. You can use it to repair all the printing problems within QuickBooks. Well, this article is prepared to know how to fix the QuickBooks printing issue with the tool hub. So, if you are also wondering the same question then make sure to move in the guide below. Also, let us first clear what QuickBooks PDF and Print repair tool is.
A Quick Glimpse on QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool
Intuit designed and developed the QuickBooks PDF and Print tool to help out the users for repairing all kinds of printing issues within the QuickBooks. Every user can easily diagnose the print & PDF issues with the easy interface. Now, let’s move into and learn what issues have been fixed by this magnificent tool.
List of Errors Resolved by the Tool
QuickBooks tool hub provides the best home for all kinds of issues. Not just QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool and QuickBooks file doctor tool, you can also access the QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool. It takes care of all types of printing issues that you might encounter on the system. Let’s move into the list below to know all printing errors that the tool helps us to resolve.
- QuickBooks is not responding.
- Issues related to Microsoft XPS document writer.
- QuickBooks is unable to print reports, invoices, and checks.
- PDF converter shows offline.
- Cannot save as .pdf file.
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error.
- Error 1801 and 1722.
- Printing reports and transaction issues.
Now, let’s learn what hinders the printing problems in QuickBooks so that you have tackled the issue in no time.
All Factors Responsible for QuickBooks PDF and Printing Issue
A handful of reasons are responsible for the QuickBooks PDF and printing problem. You can move to the pointers below to know them.
- Presence of a nonworking print driver.
- PDF converter having connection issues.
- Unavailable network.
- Framework fails while communicating with the printer.
- Using an outdated version of QuickBooks
- Absence of printer programming
- Missing PDF record part.
These factors can shape the error. Before heading into the troubleshooting part, let’s move ahead to learn some consideration points to do.
Important Tips to Consider
Here are some pointers that a user needs to consider before heading towards the troubleshooting part.
- First of all, just ensure that you switch on the printer.
- Also, ensure that the printer is not creating any kind of issues by connecting it to some other program.
- Check QuickBooks error dialog, Windows error dialog, and printer error dialog on the screen.
- Restart the system to fix the issue.
- If you can print reports but not transactions then make sure to change the template of the form.
Now, let’s move into and learn how you can resolve PDF and Print problems with the QuickBooks tool hub.
Resolve QuickBooks Printing Issues by QuickBooks Tool Hub
As of now, you have learned about the printing issues, now let’s move into the procedure of using QuickBooks PDF & print repair tool from theQuickBooks tool hub. So, let’s get into and learn. The procedure involves two steps. First, we will download and install the tool hub and then run the print repair tool. So, let’s get started.
Step 1: Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit
If you have no knowledge about the tool hub and its procedure to download and install, then, make sure to follow the steps below to learn the process. You will be ready to use the tool on the device once you understand this procedure.
- To initiate, open your web browser.
- Access the address bar.
- Put in the web address of Intuit’s Home page.
- When it is opened, just click on the search icon.
- Here, you need to enter the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Now, the path to download the tool hub will open now.
- Make sure to click on the green tab beside the tool hub to download it.
- Locate the file where you can access it easily.
- If you have no idea where to put the file then choose any of the following Downloads folder or Windows Desktop.
- Hit on the Agree button to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Access the file after a successful download.
- Now, we are moving ahead with the installation procedure.
- So, let’s focus on the steps provided to your desktop screen.
- Follow each step carefully to complete the installation procedure.
- Once the installation completes, just use the tool.
Step 2: Use QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
If you have successfully completed the installation then make sure to run this QuickBooks PDF & Print repair tool.
- To initiate, open the tool hub.
- Head towards the Program Problems button.
- You will be prompted with three options.
- Make sure to click on the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
- The tool will run and tackle the issue.
- After completing these steps, just try to print, save, or email the file in a PDF format.
Now, the procedure is done and you can continue all kinds of printing tasks on your QuickBooks software.
So, this is all about how to resolve printing issues with the QuickBooks tool hub. We hope that you have understood each section. However, if there are still some issues and you want to ask anything related to the topic then don’t hesitate to comment with your concern below.