Many iPhone users may be annoyed that their Manzana devices and Instagram don’t offer them the ability to download images or videos from their Instagram feed and stories.
If you don’t know how to save Instagram a photo or a clip on your phone, we can offer you several options that may not be as simple as downloading an image from your browser, but will certainly become quite easy for users when they get used to them.
Download Images from Instagram to iPhone via URL
Although it may not be as easy as you expected when you bought your first iPhoneThis method has been tested and works for users who want to save Instagram photos to their Manzana devices.
To do this through the image / video url, you just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Instagram app and navigate to the image you want to download to your iPhone.
2. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner
3. Click Copy Shared URL.
Four. Open the Safari app
5. “Paste and Go” URL
6. Open notes and start a new note
7. Insert an image and click “Save Image”.
eight. The image will be downloaded to your iPhone
Download Instagram video to iPhone via app
To save Instagram story you just need to download a third party app that will make your life easier and help you download the video you want in just a few seconds.
ReShare Story is one of the most popular apps that allows you to download videos by following these simple steps:
1. Download the ReShare Story app from the App Store
2. Login with your Instagram account
3. You go to the Instagram story you want to download
Four. Click Options and then click Save.
5. The video will be saved to your camera roll.