I amin the madness of modern life, sleep well may be one of the biggest and often overlooked problems. Many blame influence on this. smartphones here, but they can also be used to help you rest at night.
V benefits of background noise or music is widely known for helping you fall asleep, even focus or work. There are many apps, playlists and videos that claim to help you with this, with the idea that unwanted background noise and distractions are eliminated or hidden.
ManzanaHowever, they are said to have gone a step further and included a feature that does this as an integrated part of the iOS 15 update.
‘background sounds‘The function is designed to help both sleep and focus. V ManzanaIn its own words, when you activate the setting, it “plays background sounds to mask unwanted ambient noise. These sounds can minimize distractions and help you focus, calm down, or relax. “
How to enable background sounds on iPhone
Follow these simple steps to give it a try and see if you can improve your sleep or focus.
- In the Settings app, select Accessibility.
- Now select the “Audio / Video” section from the menu.
- Here you will find background sounds.
- You can turn this feature off or choose from many different types of noise.
Bear in mind
There are a few things to keep in mind when using this feature:
- It cannot be controlled by Siri.
- Background sounds will play while listening to music or watching video content, unless you disable this feature.