I amThese days, you almost certainly send your friends hilarious Reaction GIFs daily, but did you know you can include them in your emails?
If you want your marketing emails to stand out from the crowd, you should add animated GIFs in your messages.
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to add GIF reactions to email.
Add an animated GIF to your email
1. Copy the GIF link.
You may have tried to save the GIF by right clicking and saving it to your computer, but it only saves the still GIF image.
Instead, you need to copy the GIF link, and there are several ways to do this.
On the GIF website, you can usually copy the link via the tooltip next to the animation itself, and if you find the GIF on another site, you can simply right-click and select “copy image url”.
2. Insert a GIF into your email.
- Open your email account and open a new message as usual.
- When creating a new email, select the “Insert Photo” option. To do this, you need to click on the image below, which is in the shape of a square with a mountain inside.
- In this section, you will be presented with several options, click the “web address” option, and then paste the image address into the line that says “Paste the image URL here”, and the image will appear in the panel.
- Click “Insert” and the GIF will appear in your email.
You can also scale and move the GIF within the post by clicking on it once and then holding the corners of the image to resize it to your desired size.