Here’s how to watch the Titans vs. Packers live free to watch Aaron Rodgers’ next game

0
10


If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, STYLECASTER may receive an affiliate commission.

If you’re a fan of Aaron Rodgers, you might want to know how to watch the packers vs. titans Live stream online free to watch the quarterback’s next game in this year’s NFL season.

The Green Bay Packers and the Tennessee Titans will meet on November 17, 2022 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the Packers’ hometown. At game time, ESPN‘s Football Power Index predicted there was a 57.1 percent chance the Packers would beat the Titans. The index predicted that the Titans had a 42.4 percent chance of winning and that there was a 0.5 percent chance of a tie between the two teams.

So where can fans stream the Packers vs. titans? read on for how to watch the packers vs. titans live online free to see who wins this Thursday Night Football.

Image: Dylan Buell/Getty Images.

When is Packers vs. Titan?

The game Packer vs. Titans airs November 17, 2022 at 8:20 p.m. ET / 5:20 p.m. PT on Amazon Prime Video.

How to watch the Packers vs. titans live online

The Packers vs. Titans is available to stream on Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video Costs $8.99 per month for non-Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime Video comes free with a Amazon Prime subscription, what does it cost $14.99 per month either $139 per year (a savings of about $36 off the monthly subscription). Students can also subscribe to Amazon Prime Student by $7.49 per month either $69 per yearwhich is half the price of the regular subscription and also comes with Amazon Prime Video.

Thursday night football— often abbreviated to TNF — was acquired by Amazon Prime Video in 2021 after the streaming service signed an 11-year, $13 billion deal to become the exclusive provider of the event. “Live sports continues to be a game changer for Prime members,” Amazon Prime Vice President Jamil Ghani said in a statement. at the time. “The value that Prime brings to members is now even better with the launch of Thursday Night Football on Prime Video. With these exclusive offers and experiences, Prime members get great savings and gain even greater access, all with a single membership.”

The deal makes Amazon Prime Video the first streaming service to secure an exclusive national broadcast package with the NFL. “’Thursday Night Football’ will be our first digital package and we are thrilled to exclusively partner with Amazon to bring our games to more fans on more platforms. NFL football drives passionate viewers and Amazon will allow us to continue to grow our fan base in innovative and engaging ways,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodel said in a press release.

How to watch the Packers vs. Titans live online free

Read on to find out how to watch the Packers vs. Titans online for free with Amazon Prime Video‘s free trials and what else to know about this season.

Amazon Prime Video Free Trial it is four times longer than most other streaming services. Compared to Paramount Plus and Peacock, which only offer seven-day free trials, Amazon Prime Video the free trial is 30 days. That’s three weeks longer than the competitors. The free trial also comes with the same Amazon Prime benefits, like free two-day shipping, Prime Music, and more. But perhaps the best part of Amazon Prime Video Free Trial is that customers can register multiple times. According to Amazon, users can sign up for Amazon Prime Video Free Trial over and over again as long as it is not within the same 12 months. This means that if you haven’t been an Amazon Prime member for more than 12 months, you can get another 30 days free.

After the free trial ends, Amazon Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Prime members. However, if you are an Amazon Prime member, Amazon Prime Video comes free with Amazon Prime, which includes Prime Delivery (such as free two-day shipping, free same-day shipping, free launch date shipping, and free no-rush shipping), as well as access to Prime Music, Prime Gaming, and Prime Reading. Amazon Prime Costs $14.99 per month either $139 per yearwhich saves subscribers around $36 on the monthly subscription.

Below you will find step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in Amazon Prime Video Free Trial.

  1. Visit Amazon Prime Video website
  2. Click on “Start your 30 day plan”. Free Trial
  3. Create or sign in to your Amazon account
  4. Start watching Packers vs. titans in Amazon Prime Video free
Titans vs. Packers

Image: Dylan Buell/Getty Images.

What is the Thursday Night Football 2022 schedule?

Read on for the Thursday Night Football 2022 schedule so far, including which teams will be playing in which games and when.

Week 2 – Thursday, September 15, 2022

  • Chargers vs. Chiefs at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 3 – Thursday, September 22, 2022

  • Steelers vs. Browns at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 4 – Thursday, September 29, 2022

  • Dolphins vs. Bengals at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 5 – Thursday, October 6, 2022

  • Colts vs. Broncos at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 6 – Thursday, October 13, 2022

  • Commanders vs. Bears @ 8:15 pm ET / 5:15 pm PT on Prime Video

Week 7 – Thursday, October 20, 2022

  • Saints vs. Cardinals at 8:15 pm ET / 5:15 pm PT on Prime Video

Week 8 – Thursday, October 27, 2022

  • Ravens vs. Buccaneers at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 9 – Thursday, November 3, 2022

  • Eagles vs. Texans @ 8:15 pm ET / 5:15 pm PT on Prime Video

Week 10 – Thursday, November 10, 2022

  • Falcons vs. Panthers at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 11 – Thursday, November 17, 2022

  • titans vs. Packers at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 13 – Thursday, December 1, 2022

  • Bills vs. Patriots at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 14 – Thursday, December 8, 2022

  • raiders vs. Rams at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 15 – Thursday, December 15, 2022

  • 49ers vs. Seahawks at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 16 – Thursday, December 22, 2022

  • Jaguars vs. Jets at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video

Week 17 – Thursday, December 29, 2022

  • jeans vs. Titans at 8:15 pm ET / 5:15 pm PT on Prime Video

Thursday Night Football is available to stream on Amazon Prime Video. Here it is how to watch it for free.

Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking a link within this story, we may receive a small commission from the sale.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here