Bitcoin has had a very volatile trading history since its inception in 2009. Cryptocurrencies have undergone a lot of evolution in their short life. Initially, Bitcoin had almost no transactions. The first real price rally occurred in July 2010, when the value of a bitcoin rose from around $0.0008 to $0.08 a coin. However, today, it has become an investment asset, with a gain of +1.320% from 2016 to 2017! Udemy is offering 80% off this training for a limited time, so don’t hesitate!
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the idea of entering the world of cryptocurrencies, this course will help you simplify the big concepts and make you feel more comfortable. You will gain confidence and knowledge about basic Bitcoin information and usage.
What you will learn in this training:
- Learn about blockchain and discover cryptocurrencies
- Know the differences and specialities of each product before buying
- Buy cryptocurrencies with your credit card / by transferring money on a reliable and secure website
- Explore trading tools
- Learn about different markets (Coinbase, GDax, Bitsamp)
- Choose your investment technique
- Learn about the platform to buy secondary cryptocurrencies (Binance)
- Protect your passwords on your computer or USB key
- Be aware of risks and tax consequences