State Lotteries and Gambling is currently celebrating the Bonoloto draw of the day, Saturday November 26, 2022. In a few moments, you will be able to check the winning number and the result that the Bonoloto Jackpot Today.
The Bonoloto Raffles They take place every day of the week except Sunday from 9:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. if you are in the Canary Islands.
How to play Bonoloto
For play Bonoloto You must select at least 6 numbers (from 1 to 49) and a refund (from 0 to 9) automatically generated by Central Lottery Systems. But that’s not all because there are several methods to play and have more options to win the pot:
- Single bets: Single bets are those in which only 6 numbers are selected and up to 8 bets can be played on the same ticket.
- Multiple bets: These are bets in which more than six numbers are selected – with a maximum of 11 – or only 5 numbers per bet. In this case, the amount of the Bonoloto ticket will vary depending on the marked combinations.
The price of each bet to play the Bonoloto it’s 0.50 euros, however, you have to play at least 1 euro, so you have several options: get a ticket for a single draw with at least two bets or participate in several draws that week.
How the Bonoloto draw works
In each Bonoloto Draw 6 balls numbered between 1 and 49 are extracted from the same drum and they will indicate the winning number. Subsequently, a seventh ball is drawn which corresponds to the complementary number. A ball is drawn from another drum (from 0 to 9) which will indicate the refund that will form the winning combination. In a few minutes you will be able to consult the results of today’s Bonoloto on this same page.
First of all, what you need to know is that the Bonoloto price depends on the pot raised with each bet, so it will never be the same. Once this is clarified, we will explain how the prizes work in this raffle.
The Bonoloto prizes have several categories that we detail below:
- 1st category (6 hits): You will get the prize if you match 6 ticket numbers and it is divided equally between all winning tickets.
- 2nd category (5 results + complementary): This is for tickets that matched 5 numbers and complementary
- 3rd category: 12% of the collection is divided between all tickets with 5 hits.
- 4th category: The winners will be the tickets that have 4 numbers corresponding to the winning combination
- 5th category: It is paid with 4 euros per bet for tickets that have 3 hits
- Refund: If you receive the refund, you get the amount of the bet.
How to buy a Bonoloto ticket
To get your Bonoloto ticket, all you have to do is visit the official state lottery and betting administrations or do it through their website. In both cases you will have the possibility to choose your numbers (except refund), or you will be able to generate automatic bets.
What to do if your Bonoloto ticket is awarded
In case of having a prize in the Bonoloto draw, there are several systems to recover it.
- In case the the price is less than 2,000 euros, you can withdraw it without any deduction in a public administration of lotteries and games of chance. If you bought your ticket for the Bonoloto Thanks to the web, the money will be deposited in your Lotobolsa and you can transfer it directly to your bank account.
- For those prices above 2,000 euros, the winner must go to one of the bank counters approved by SELAE to withdraw their money. There you must present your ticket and an ID to be able to collect your prize. If you were very lucky and obtained a prize of more than 40,000 euros, you must take into account that withholding taxes may apply.
In reference to deadline to withdraw the prize from a Bonoloto draw allocated, there is a period of three months from the day of the draw. In general, the prize is paid immediately to the state lottery and betting administrations in cash. In the case of banks, the delivery of money is also usually done immediately, although by check or wire transfer to a bank. Lotteries et jeux d’Etat recalls that financial institutions cannot charge management fees or commission for said management.
In cases where the prize is subject to withholdings, the winner will receive the net amount of the prize, from which the corresponding part required by the Ministry of Finance will have already been subtracted.